Soundtrack Saturday is a book meme that I created shorty after creating my blog. Because of it, I can share my picks for some songs that I think of when I'm reading. I'm sure I'm not the only one who reads a chapter in a book and thinks of a song. And I know I'm not the only one who hears a song and thinks of a book or a certain character. There are so many ways to connect music to books.
I've decided to share my love of books and music with everyone by creating this meme. You don't have to participate every Saturday, but I'll be sharing my posts on Saturdays. If your book has already been turned into a movie, feel free to use the movie's soundtrack as inspiration. I'll be trying to make my own mini-soundtracks (and full book soundtracks) without movie soundtrack influence.
- You can use my image or make one of your own
- Please link me somewhere in your post
- Create a soundtrack or mini-soundtrack for your chosen book
- Add your name to the link-up tool so others can find and read your post
- Leave a comment on my blog post
Okay, so what do you have to do for a Mini-Soundtrack?
- Include a song that you think goes well with the beginning of your chosen book
- Include a song you think fits a character in your chosen book
- Include a song that represents a relationship in your chosen book
- Include a song that fits the ending of the book
Each week, there will be a new Soundtrack Saturday playlist on my blog, and other bloggers will have the chance to link up with their own playlists!