As I'm typing this wrap-up post, the snow is still coming down, so it looks like the weather hasn't changed with the change of the month (but I'm used to that). I do live in Pennsylvania. It will probably be cold here for another few weeks.
February was an awesome blogging month for me! I was a stop on an amazing blog tour, and I also participated in my first ever Book Blogger Love-A-Thon! So let's take a look back and see what books I read and reviewed in February 2015.
Books I Read in February 2015:
- Kalahari by Jessica Khoury - Penguin Teen sent me an ARC of the last book in the Corpus series when they asked me to be a stop on the official blog tour. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to read and review the book, and be a part of the tour. If you missed my review, you can check it out here. Oh, and be sure to grab a copy - it's in stores now!
- Katie Friedman Gives Up Texting! by Tommy Greenwald - I won an ARC of this middle grade title from the Macmillan Kids Twitter account. It was the first middle grade book that I read in months, and it was adorable! If you're a parent, grab this one for your kid(s). My review for this book can be found here.
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - I read this book for a guest review on Amanda's blog, Of Spectacles and Books, and I loved it! If you'd like to read my review, please visit Amanda's blog (and leave a comment for her, too!)
- The Other Side of the Wall by Simon Schwartz - I read an advance copy of this translated graphic novel, and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it. I just felt like something was missing. My review can be found here if you'd like to read it.
- The Little White Owl by Tracey Corderoy - I read this while babysitting one night, and it's such a cute children's book about a little owl who doesn't realize how alone he is until he discovers it.
- Biggie by Derek E. Sullivan - I read this book for an upcoming blog tour (Xpresso Book Tours), and it's really good. My review will be posted this week if you're interested in learning more about this debut novel.
- The Tragic Age by Stephen Metcalfe - This is another ARC that I read in February. The book started off strong, but I strongly dislike it by the last page. My review can be found here if you're interested in reading it.
What to Expect in March:
I will be reading a few more ARCs for March, so there will be a lot of reviews posted on my blog. One ARC review might be posted tonight or tomorrow if I ever finish reading the book. I'm also participating in a few blog tours, so look out for those posts, reviews, and giveaways.
One more thing: All About YA (a Goodreads group I mod for) will be reading Zodiac by Romina Russell this month. Romina has agreed to answer questions for us, so please join us if you are interested.