If you've never noticed the meme or are just new to the blog, I'll explain things for you:
Soundtrack Saturday is a book meme created and hosted by me so I can share my love of music with my readers. But this is a book blog, so of course, books are involved! The soundtracks are actually book soundtracks! As I'm reading, or as soon as I finish, I compile a list of songs that go well with the book.
As with all bookish memes, there are a few steps to follow to help you create your own Soundtrack Saturday post:
- Choose a book that you've read
- Create a mini (four songs) or full soundtrack (ten-fifteen songs) for that book based on characters and plot details
- For more detailed instructions, visit the meme's homepage.
- Please credit me somewhere in your post
- It can be as simple as "Soundtrack Saturday was created by Erin at The Hardcover Lover."
- Please comment on my post, so I can be sure to check out your post
- Add your name to the link-up tool
- "Young in America" by Danielle Bradberry
- "Kissing Frogs" by RaeLynn
- "Fireflies" by Faith Hill
- "Where the Green Grass Grows" by Tim McGraw
- "Hell Raisin' Heat of the Summer" by Florida Georgia Line
- "You Don't Know Jack" by Luke Bryan
- "She's in Love with the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood
- "Follow Your Arrow" by Kacey Musgraves
- "God Made Girls" by RaeLynn
- "Hands on Me" by Vanessa Carlton
- "Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift
- "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley
- "Breathe Me" by Sia
- "Sweet Tea and God's Graces" by Taylor Swift
- "California Gurls" by Katy Perry
I know this one is full of country songs, but if you read it (or even read the synopsis), you'll know why. The book has such a cute southern charm going on, and I couldn't resist.
I hope you enjoyed this Soundtrack Saturday, and remember to link up if you made your own Soundtrack Saturday this week.