- The Finishing School series by Gail Carriger - I was recently approved to read all three of these on NetGalley, and I'm really looking forward to it.
- The Burn for Burn series by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - I didn't know these existed until this year, but I have them in my cart on Amazon. As soon as I get some paychecks coming in, they're mine!
- The My Life Next Door series by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I own the first book, and my sister enjoyed it, so I am only waiting until I have some time to read the first one and then wait on the second book.
- The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin - I've heard nothing but good things about these books. They're a little different from what I typically read, but I'm willing to give them a chance.
- The Fame Game series by Lauren Conrad - I read the first book in her L.A. Candy series, and while I found it very similar to her TV show, The Hills, I want to finish it and move on to this spin-off series.
- The Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith - Umm... It's J.K. Rowling. I don't think I really need to say more. But... I do think that they seem like they'll be great novels and they've been added to my adult fiction TBR list.
- The Lying Game series by Sara Shepard - I saw a few episodes of the TV show, and I liked it, so I want to read these and see what all the hype is about.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis - Okay... so I may have exaggerated when I said I was only going back a few years, but I've never read these! I really want to though.
- A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin - I've been wanting to read these for years now, but they always sell out so fast at the used book store. Eventually, I will find them all in hardcover and read them all.
- Millennium by Steig Larsson - I've had these on my shelf for a while. My grandma gave them to me, and I was unsure of them, but I do want to at least give them a try.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday (10)
The Broke and Bookish. This feature was created because they are fond of lists and list making. It's perfect for me because I also love making lists. Each week, there is a new topic, and you get to create a Top Ten list based on it! This week's topic is all about book series, in particular new book series that you want to start reading. The girls over at The Broke and Bookish suggested to keep them within the past year or two, but I might go back a few more years...