Here comes my version of The Summer Book Tag. It was created by Musskaelyn on YouTube. I found it through Gloria.
If you want to play along, leave a comment with a link to your answers. Have fun!
1. Find a book cover that reminds you of summer.
2. What book has brightened your day?
3. Find a book with yellow on the cover.
4. What is your favorite beach read?
I'm not one to go to the beach to read. I actually like to do beachy activities at the beach, but I would probably just take whatever book I'm reading at the time or a contemporary novel.
5. What action book had you running to the ice cream man?
6. Like a sunburn, what book left you with a painful ending?
I cried for three weeks. I'm not even joking. I would wake up and just cry.
7. What book cover reminds you of a sunset?
9. What is one book series you hope to read this summer?