This week's topic is all about authors. More specifically, we're creating lists of authors who we've only read one book from, but want to read more.
Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need To Read More
- Sara Shepard - I've only read Pretty Little Liars, but I own the next nine books in the series. I'm just waiting to finish a few books before I get to read them. I also want to read some of her other books like The Heiresses and The Lying Game.
- Laurie Halse Anderson - I've only read Speak, but Wintergirls is on my bookshelf.
- Rick Yancey - I read The 5th Wave this year, and I'm impatiently waiting for my copy of The Infinite Sea to get here.
- Harper Lee - Obviously, this one isn't going to happen, but if Ms. Lee were to ever write another book, I'd be all over it.
- Susane Colasanti - I've only read Keep Holding On. While I don't remember much of the plot now, I remember that it was an enjoyable read, so I'd like to read more by her.
- Mitch Albom - I read Tuesdays with Morrie during my senior year of high school, and I loved it. While some of his books are a bit too Christian for my taste, there are still some other ones that I'd like to read.
- John Green - Even though I read and hated The Fault in Our Stars, I feel like swearing him off completely is unfair. I'll probably end up giving Mr. Green one more chance before I write him off completely.
- Hilary Duff - I'm really curious to see how the Elixir trilogy ends. Sorry... not sorry.
- Helen Fielding - I need to read the rest of the Bridget Jones books!
- Katie Cotugno - I loved her book, How to Love, and I can't wait to see what her new book, 99 Days is about.