Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish. The meme was created because they love making and sharing lists. Every week, there is a new topic, and all you have to do is create your top ten list based on it. Oh, and be sure to link back to The Broke and the Bookish! Then you can add your name to the link up tool that they include in their post!
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Christmas
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
- The Absolutely True Story of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LeCour
- Compulsion by Martina Boone
Some of these are older releases, and some of them are relatively newer, but I definitely would not mind Santa bringing them this year if I still got gifts for Christmas.
What's on your Top Ten list this week? Feel free to let me know in the comments or leave a link to your post so I can check them out! Happy reading!