Every week, there is a new topic for Top Ten Tuesday, and all you have to do is create your top ten list (or somewhere around ten) based on it. Oh, and be sure to link back to The Broke and the Bookish! Then you can add your name to the link up tool that they include in their post!
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015—Bookish, Blogging, or Otherwise:
- Finish reading The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - I started reading these this past summer (2014), and I loved them. I was upset with myself for waiting so long to read them. Now I just need to read Fairest and Winter before 2015 is over.
- Start re-reading some books - I have a ton of books that I want to re-read, but I have never actually attempted it.
- Work on my novels - I have a bunch of ideas, and it would be nice to get one organized and started the way I'd like to see it in print. All my drafts are a mess right now, and it bothers me.
- Make contact with more publishers - I'm just starting this, and I feel like I'm failing miserably when I see newer blogs getting ARCs before I do. I'd like to start emailing a few more publishers and getting to know them.
- Get a new blog theme - I want a custom theme for my blog, but I don't like the price tags that come along with them. I might try to see if I can get Photoshop and start working on a theme of my own. Oh, and I need to make a matching signature for my posts, too.
- Get some more people to post Soundtrack Saturdays - I started my meme back in August, and so far, it's not very popular. I'd like to see more people participate because I think it's a pretty fun meme.
- Read more adult fiction books - I used to read adult fiction pretty heavily, but then I got really into YA. I want to read a few more adult books in 2015 than I did in 2014, especially because I own quite a few.
- Read Pretty Little Liars - I now own all sixteen books in hardcover, and I want to read them.
- Find a paranormal/supernatural book that I enjoy - It's no secret that I haven't had luck in this genre. I'd like to find at least one that I like.
- Get more ARCs - I've got a few 2015 ARCs, but I'd like to acquire more. I have a fun time reading and reviewing them, plus it's nice to be able to talk to school librarians about upcoming books.
What are your goals for 2015? As always, feel free to let me know in the comments.