Soundtrack Saturday is a meme created and hosted by me, right here on The Hardcover Lover! So what is Soundtrack Saturday? It's a feature about bookish playlists! Each Saturday, I choose a book and post a playlist based on it!
As with all bookish memes, there are a few easy steps to follow to help you create your own perfect Soundtrack Saturday post:
- Choose a book that you've read or are currently reading - any book is fine!
- Create a mini (four songs) or full soundtrack (ten-fifteen + songs) for that book based on characters and plot details
- For more detailed instructions, please visit the meme's homepage.
- Please credit me somewhere in your post. It can be as simple as "Soundtrack Saturday is a weekly meme that was created by Erin at The Hardcover Lover."
- Leave a comment on my blog post if you enjoy the feature
- Add your name to the link-up tool at the bottom of the post
This week's soundtrack is for Melissa Gorzelanczyk's debut novel, Arrows. I read this book in a matter of hours, and it's a really cute debut novel that I think fans of Teen Mom and ballet will enjoy.
1. "Catch My Disease" by Ben Lee
2. "Baby Hold On" by Dixie Chicks
3. "Leave Love Alone" by Carrie Underwood
4. "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon
5. "Give Me Love" by Demi Lovato (cover)
6. "Famous in a Small Town" by Miranda Lambert
7. "Second Chance" by Shinedown
8. "Night Changes" by One Direction
9. "Clare de lune" by Claude Debussy
10. "Sorry" by Justin Bieber
11. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
12. "Part of Me" by Katy Perry
13. "Wasting All These Tears" by Cassadee Pope
14. "Everlasting Light" by The Black Keys
15. "Cupid's Got a Shotgun" by Carrie Underwood