A while ago, I discovered another great outlet to share your It's Monday posts. Readers of YA and educators can also share their links on the link up tool on Teach Mentor Texts. I highly recommend this if you are a teacher or a librarian because I've discovered so many great books through the bloggers on that list.
So since last week, I finished Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts. If you missed my review, you can read it here. Now I'm working on another ARC, and I plan on starting one or two more ARCs this week. I'm also re-reading a book with a student that I tutor.
What I'm Reading and Planning to Read this Week:
- When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez - It's pretty good so far. If you are a fan of Emily Dickinson and contemporary YA, pick this one up in February. I'll have a review posted in February.
- Staying Strong by Demi Lovato - I'm still reading just one page a day of this book. I like how Demi uses quotes by famous authors and celebrities but also gives her own advice to readers.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I'm re-reading this one with my student that I tutor.
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton - I was lucky enough to be one of the first five hundred people to get this on NetGalley. I really hope it's good because I am itching to read a good fantasy. I will post a review for it close to the publication date.
- Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne - This is another NetGalley ARC. It comes out in mid February so look out for a review.