These are the answers to the questions that Jennie asked:
- Q: Why did you start blogging?
A: I had an education blog for one of my education classes, and I really enjoyed it. I had already wanted a book blog at that point, but I didn't think I had the time. When I started posting reviews more often on Goodreads, I decided to make the jump.
- Q: What film(s) do you love that have been adapted from books?
A: I love the Harry Potter movies. I also really enjoyed the adaptation for The Perks of Being a Wallflower and both The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.
- Q: What is/are your favorite book blog(s)?
A: A: Effortlessly Reading and The Perpetual Page-Turner
- Q: What's your favorite book(s) so far this year?
A: A: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, The One by Kiera Cass, and Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Q: What's your favorite book/series of all time?
A: I'm going to go with the Harry Potter series as my favorite series. The books are just completely perfect. My favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Q: If you were shipwrecked on a desert island which 1 series would you want with you?
A: I'd have to take the Harry Potter books with me. There is so much in them that I know I'd be entertained for quite a while.
- Q: Any book turn-offs?
A: Paranormal books are a book turn-off for me. I really just don't like the ones I've read, so I'm afraid to try more of them. They leave me completely confused because I feel like the authors never really explain the paranormal things in their books. I'm also less likely to read a book if it's compared to The Fault in Our Stars. I really, really hated that book, so I'm skeptical of books that are compared to it.
- Q: What do you eat while blogging/reading?
- A: Well I usually always have my water bottle with me when I'm reading and blogging. It is a Camelbak, so it's pretty hard to spill on a book or my laptop. I'd cry if water landed on either. I try not to eat when I read, but because I have a keyboard skin on my Mac, I'll eat whatever is around if I'm hungry.
- Q: Book pet hates?
A: I'm hoping a pet hate is the same thing as a pet peeve. I'm getting tired of love triangles.
- Q: Do you read books more than once?
A: I sometimes books more than once, especially if I really liked the book.
Okay, so I've already nominated eleven people, and I'm just waiting to see their posts. In case you missed it, you can find my original Liebster Award post here. And here is the list of my eleven nominees if you want to check out their blogs, which you totally should:
- Lauren @ A Blonde Librarian
- Connie @ The YA Book Thief
- Ilina @ A Book Lover's Ramblings
- Tika @ Fangirl Confessions
- Jennie @ A Bookworm Called Jennie
- Gloria @ Gloria the Violinist
- Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories
- Jessica @ The Psychotic Nerd
- Karina @ I, Fat Robot
- Olivia @ Little Olive Library
- Jess @ My Reading Dress