Hello, and Happy Weekend to all of you Hardcover Lover readers! Although I'm busy at work all day, I've prepared another edition of Soundtrack Saturday for you, and this time, it's with a very recent release!
Soundtrack Saturday is a weekly feature that I started to share playlists with my readers. There's a catch, though. All of my playlists are based on books that I've read!
As with all bookish memes, there are a few steps to follow to help you create your own perfect Soundtrack Saturday post:
- Choose a book that you've read or are currently reading
- Create a mini (four songs) or full soundtrack (ten-fifteen songs) for that book based on characters and plot details
- For more detailed instructions, please visit the meme's homepage.
- Please credit me somewhere in your post
- It can be as simple as "Soundtrack Saturday was created by Erin at The Hardcover Lover."
- Leave a comment on my blog post if you enjoy the feature
- Add your name to the link-up tool at the bottom of the post
This week's book for Soundtrack Saturday was released on Tuesday, and if you're a fan of shocking YA books, you should pick up Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten. If you need a little more convincing, please read my review. But you won't want to miss out on this book this summer!
1. "Royals" by Lorde 2. "Demons" by Imagine Dragons
3. "Hands of Time" by Rachel Diggs
4. "A World Alone" by Lorde
5. "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar
6. "Just a Game" by Birdy
7. "Elastic Heart" by Sia
8. "Firework" by Katy Perry
9. "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds
10. "I Started a Joke" by The Bee Gees
11. "Secret" by The Pierces
12. "Live While We're Young" by One Direction
If you participated in Soundtrack Saturday this week, please be sure to leave a link to your post in the comments!
Anyone else... feel free to let me know what you thought of my soundtrack or the book, Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls or if you're planning on reading it this summer!