The steps to participating in Top Ten Tuesday are pretty simple:
- Go to The Broke and Bookish to get this week's theme
- Make a Top Ten list with your picks
- Post your list and make sure to link to The Broke and Booksish somewhere in it
- Add your name to the link up on their blog
This week's Top Ten list is all about those hyped books that you haven't read yet. If it's hyped or over-hyped, and you haven't read it, then add it to your list!
1. Paper Towns by John Green - I see this book everywhere I go, but I have not read it. Most of you may know that I had trouble with a previous John Green book, and for some reason, I'm just afraid to read another book by the famous YA author.
2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - I actually bought this book a few months ago, and I was determined to read it before the movie came out, but I still haven't.
3. The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han - I've heard amazing things about these three books, but I still haven't read them. Maybe I will now that there is a beautiful paperback bind-up of all three available at Target.
4. The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi - To be honest, I don't even know what these books are about, despite seeing a review for one of them crop up every few days.
5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - I was so excited about this one before it came out. I even bought it the day that it was released, but I still haven't read it.
6. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - I'm slowly making my way through Sarah Dessen's books this summer, but I hear that this one is one of her better ones. I'll have to pick it up soon.
7. The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas - This is another one of those series that I see everywhere in the book blogging community, but I really have no interest in reading it.
8. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - This is another Dessen title that I've heard is amazing! I actually own this one, so I really hope I'll get to it before summer is over.
9. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I read Huntley's debut for the first time last month, and I feel like I've been missing out on so much! I'm hoping to read What I Thought Was True this month.
10. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - I recently won this book, so I'll be reading it soon!